Hello Y'All,
Craig, Michelle, and Micah proudly announce the arrival of the newest Chaya!!!
Malia (pronounced "Mah-lee-uh") Leilani Chaya arrived via covered wagon on April 4, 2008, at 9:23 AM.
At the time of harvest, she weighed 5 lb. and 6 oz. and was 18 3/4 inches long. We were informed by the local authorities that all cottonpatch children are all deemed to be Red Raiders until proven otherwise. In addition, the farmers all agree that Malia is one of the most unique varieties they have ever witnessed.
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Stay tuned for updated photos.
Love,
The Chaya's
3 comments:
Craig and Michelle,
Malia is such a beautiful girl! I am so happy for you guys.
Lorie Webb
Hi Guys!
Love your blog, and the pictures are precious. Yes, Malia is a beautiful, unique little "crop" indeed. So is Micah. : ) Eser and I are so happy for you both.
Roxie
Congrats! I remember when Micah was that small and you were able to juggle school and new baby. You are amazing. Malia is beautiful. Thanks for the updates.
Cheyney (from UCLA)
Post a Comment